Have a patio area that’s too hot to enjoy during the day? Consider a canopy, awning, or solar shade from Wooden Sun! We carry a wide variety of sturdy, attractive, and functional shading options, in both manual and automatic designs. Whether you want a roof-mounted retractable awning, freestanding canopy, or exterior or interior solar shade, we’re happy to help you enjoy your summers in cool comfort.
Remote operation and motorized options let you control your awning with the touch of a button.
Below are just a few of the indoor/outdoor shade products we offer. Go to each manufacturer’s website to discover additional offerings.
• Awning Widths from 5 to 40 feet.
• Awning Projections up to 13 feet.
• Blocks up to 98% of the sun’s harmful UV rays, while also providing significant cooling.
• Choose from more than 200 solution-dyed acrylic fabrics to best match your home or business.
• Motorized or manual operation available.
• Available in 4 beautiful “Qualicoat” powder coated frame finishes. (White, Ivory, Bronze and Camel)
• All frame components meet stringent ISO 9001 and TUV standards.
• The strongest awning available in the industry.
• Features Eclipse Awning Systems’ revolutionary Advanced Belt Technology® (ABT).
• Widths from 5 to 40 feet
• Projections up to 13 feet
• Blocks up to 98% of the sun’s harmful UV rays, while also providing significant cooling
• Choose from more than 200 solution-dyed acrylic fabrics to best match your home or business
• Motorized or manual operation
• Available in 2 beautiful “Qualicoat” powder coated frame finishes
• Features Eclipse Awning Systems’ Advanced Belt Technology® (ABT)
• Frame Construction: Constructed of 6063 T5 aluminum extrusions, powder coated in white and features an aluminum head box/ cassette for fabric storage. Each outrigger (minimum of 2 per unit) is fitted with an internal gas filled strut which applies outward pressure keeping the fabric taut in virtually all conditions. The 2” x 2.5” aluminum extruded posts and cross member are fitted to cast aluminum fittings and incorporate stainless fasteners to ensure a long trouble free life.
• Retractable Fabric Cover: This unit is available in a variety of fabrics. Sunbrella 100% acrylic fabric or flame retardant vinyl laminated fabrics are the most popular choices.
• Can be produced up to 19’8” wide x 16’5” projection OR 16’5” wide x 19’8” projection.
• Wall mounted with support legs or fully supported on an existing structure.
• Motorized operation
• Official Class II wind resistance – at the largest size
• Can cantilever up to 3’ past front mounting point
• Ideal for outdoor seating areas providing protection from sun & rain
• Available in widths up to 13 feet, and drops up to 11 feet.
• Available in 3 architecturally matching frame finishes – white, desert sand & brown.
• Options for windows, doorways, or as side curtains for a pergola.
• A wide selection of color and openness factors to meet your needs.
• Motorized or manual operation is available.
• Available guides include tracks, cables, or a combination of the two.
• Optional electronics for worry-free operation and maximized efficiency.
• Can be incorporated into an existing automated system.
• 10 year warranty.
• Several models to choose from
• Widths up to 16’ (192″)*
• Drops up to 11’ (132″)*
• Controls natural light
• Reduces cooling costs & sun glare
• Motorized, manual, or fully automated
• Custom made & professionally installed
• GreenGuard certified fabrics available
• A variety of fabric colors and openness factors
• Ideal for residential or commercial application
* varies by unit and fabric selection
• Shade when you want it; retracts easily in seconds.
• Customize fit your space.
• Free standing, partially wall mounted, or under existing pergola designs.
• Waterproof membrane can be added for rain protection.
• Hundreds of fabric choices for a fabulous look
• Perfect for poolside, hot tub, patio, or balcony
• Join units together to cover large spaces
• Outdoor cafes, sidewalk seating
• Manual or motorized operation
• Professionally installed by trained technicians
• Standard height: 8’ 6” – custom heights available
• Commercial applications, too – perfect for restaurants, cafes, swim clubs, golf clubs, and country clubs
• No building permit required.
Horizontal shades are the perfect solution for adding privacy to a deck or porch. Sturdy powder-coated aluminum housing in several color choices. Fabric can be chosen to match an awning fabric.
• Sturdy Aluminum, Fiberglass, or Wood Frame Construction
• 9 oz. Marine-Grade Acrylic Fabric
• Heavy-duty Manual Pulley or Crank Handle options
• Square or Octagon Shape, multiple height and diameter options
• Marine grade anodized aluminum ensures longevity
• Anodized aluminum means no rust, no paint flake
• Maximize your space and shade with no center post
• Umbrella available in 11′ octagon or 9′ square design
• Full 360° rotation
• Folds into a compact vertical format
• Can be removed for seasonal storage
• Easy installation options
• Heavy duty slider car
• Marine grade aluminum structure
• Easy winding handle
• Center bar easily rotates and locks in place