Whether you’re looking for an outdoor fire pit or installing a stone patio with an outdoor kitchen, Wooden Sun sales and technician team can help make your vision a reality.
FONTANA fORNI wOOD PIZZA OVEN
hpc FIRE PITS
Below are just a few of the outdoor products we offer. Go to each manufacturer’s website to discover additional offerings.
Outdoor kitchen cabinet with Fire Magic Diamond Echelon grill, drawers, refrigerator, sink, single & double doors & side burner; granite by European Stone Concepts & RealStone Veneer.
• Cone-shaped corten bowl that radiates warmth
• 3.3 ft H x 3.2 ft W x 3.2 ft D
• Wide, flat rim that doubles as a high-efficiency hotplate
• Supports a variety of cooking styles: grilling, flambéing, steaming, baking and even stewing
Mangiafuoco can now be purchased with the standard stones or with the Saputo Biscotto stone upgrade for cooking authentic Neapolitan pizza.
• Fuel Type: Wood
• External Dimensions: 34″D, 39″W, 77″H
• Internal Dimensions: 24″D, 32″W, 14″H
• Cooking Surface: 24″D, 24″W, 14″H
• Weight: 298 lbs. w/ cart | 246 lbs. countertop
• Available in 2000W, 3000W, 4000W and 6000W models
• Frosted infrared tube heating elements emit warm amber glow – No harsh glare.
• High temperature corrosion-resistant coating.
• Tamper-proof electrical wiring enclosure
• Wall & ceiling mounting options allow for adjustable angle of the heating direction.
• Heaters are equipped with a spectral reflector for excellent radiant heat output and are weatherproof.
• Available in 4 models of varying heating power and compatible with smart control systems to enable precise dimming control.
• 54” round base for burner pan
• Rough stone veneer
• Lava rock media
• HPC’s patented fire-and-water technology
• Can be set in a pre-fabricated or custom-built enclosure
• Natural Granite top
• 20” round stainless steel burner
• Available with Lazy Susan cover
• Optional vinyl cover
• Portable for either indoor or outdoor use
• Uses clean-burning gel fuel
• Easy to light
• Single glass cylinder
The AFC fireclay used in these chimeneas and firebowls is guaranteed to resist thermal cracking for 5 years, even if you pour water directly on the fire! No more waiting for the fire to die down before you head inside at the end of an evening!
• Traditional shaped chimenea- ideal for average sized patios
• Complete with metal stand and matching clay lid
• Made of CHIMALIN AFC, advance fire clay
• Exceptional to resistance to fire cracking
• Guaranteed 5 years against cracking due to thermal shock
• Suitable for big fires
• Burns any fuel: wood, charcoal or coal
• No assembly or curing required
28″ diameter x 25″ high
36″ diameter, 28″ high